Day has gone normal. I felt like I had slept in even though I woke up initially before 8 a.m. ish. Got some Secondlife meshes textured, walked the dogs, and now taking a nice computer break to knock things off the to-do list for today.
9:23 p.m. Few things:
- Got some money for the flea market tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll bring home some more 90's McDonalds happy meal Barbies, and then some, for my collection.
|Can't 'really' explain entirely why...but this particular one is the 'coup de gras'|
of my search for additions to my collection. A personal favorite
and ultra ultra cute!
- Finished up my bathroom gacha. Got a couple more to go and then some. :) Glad that goal's done.
- Downloaded some new songs. Sia's gospel rendition of Elastic Heart is my new favorite, and also got some new live vocals of Tyler Joseph.
- Watching Lucifer with Anna, but not really paying much attention to it. Or trying not to. It's not really gonna be my fave kinda show, for 'obvious' reasons.
- Had too much chocolate today, and too overactive of a bladder. :/
- Phone's being cut off. Will only be able to receive calls shortly.
10:23 p.m. Late night youtube marathon of my watch later list in the living room. Alone. I'm strangely ecstatic. :D ^_^ Had a big snack of leftovers. lol. Eep.