- Slept well.
- Lovely FIVE14 service and praying with new friends.
- Skipped yoga. Took a day off. It's Sunday. :) Rest day, and that goes for my sore muscles, too. :)
- FINALLY found a free copy of 'Torrent' online, (that took a whole week to find, as it turns out) and it was in that beautiful internet archive I talked about of all places. It's since been downloaded to my computer with success. Praise and Thank the Lord.
Also, R.I.P. Robert Osborne. I didn't even know he'd passed in 2017 until last night. Pleasant memories of 'Silent Sunday Nights' on TCM with that dude.
I don't recall scenes from that Exit Smiling, by the way, but the title jumped out at me for sure cause I can clearly remember it. None are available for free, that I found...so far. *shrug* The list of old favorite silents I want grows ever smaller, though. :)
- Tried out a realistic game that lets me tour the Titanic. That almost felt like taking a step back in time. :o
- Downloaded a bunch more silent films, off of Youtube. I'm up to 11 GB worth of those now. O.O
- Basically hung out with April in her room all day.