11:44 a.m. Spent my morning playing with the puppy. :)) Watching docs on both TLC and 50 cent while Mom visited Joan for the first time in ages.
Would’ve considered going, too. If I wasn’t still in bed when she considered going. Lol.
Got my things together and Mom drove me to DJ’s. Currently sitting here with Grandpa waiting for him to get here. He’s got a small garage sale going on, but apparently no signs up. Selling stuff he won in bulk at the auction.
Including things from iPad accessories to collectible Japanese toy scale soldiers.
Then we can take my stuff and a twin bed frame home. 😂🤗❤️😍 God provides. Praise and thank the Lord! Woot!
P.S. Also finally interested in starting to eat healthy again. Just maybe take it a day at a time, or week, I don’t know. Lol.
EDIT: To sum up this day:
- Hung out with DJ and the kids. They played in the water hose. I tried Surge and chilled out with a Bluetooth speaker.
- DJ took me home and surprised me as well with an extra 30 bucks in case I need something. I was almost..kinda..blown away. I know it doesn’t sound like much, but the gesture to leave and then drive back just to give me money to help me out was too kind not to notice. Praise and thank the Lord!
He also helped me get the new twin bed setup. It’s been less than sturdy lately. But I’m dealing okay. I don’t have a box spring, so the bed is balanced on rod of wooden boards on a metal frame.
- April enjoyed her early birthday gifts. Especially her cane that cane from the auction. :) She calls it her 'Lucius Cane.'
- I got stuff unpacked. Vacuumed my room with the new vacuum, and my keyboard, which totally needed it.
- Hung out with my roommates as usual.
- Watched the newest episode of SPN.
- Ate macaroni, while planning to eat healthier the next day.
That pretty much sums it up. ^_^