10:21 a.m. HIGHLIGHTS of this past week!!
- Been backing up and organizing computer files.
- Been eating too much sugar while the house is kinda low on food.
- With April’s help, the bike tube was replaced, although Mom got a slightly bigger tire than she should’ve so I’m not sure how long that’ll last. I think they just didn’t have that size outside of a pricier pack. :/
- Burning home movie DVDs.
- Finishing up a DMK event that ends today on five hours’ sleep. Rick gave me a hundred dollars for Christmas. 75 went to the game. 15 to iTunes. And the rest, food. :)
- Spent a little ‘more’ cash on DMK but hopefully that will change when I start ‘seriously’ trying to save again. It’s not really all that worth it, anyway.
- Converting 60+ AVI files to MP4 to compile a long-desired home movie of Harmony’s 4th birthday. Still have more to go as it’s hard to find a decent free converter site that’ll deal with larger files for free or without errors.
- Finally got around to watching the last Pirates of the Caribbean movie I’ve somewhat avoided. I liked it.
My fingers are too cold for all this typing. :( Watching YouTube and STILL need to add entries to blurb/blogger an back THOSE up.
10:40 a.m. Christmas weekend worked out for Dad’s house! Moms getting me tomorrow, then I’m staying over there Christmas weekend! Can I get an amen!
P.S. Mood: FREEZING!
4:01 p.m. Lazy day. I think we’ll be grocery shopping soon, God Willing.
6:03 p.m. Fast food and grocery shopping.
6:30 p.m. Done. I got Neapolitan ice cream and macaroni. Cravings. Mood.
6:51 p.m. Home. Cold. Wet feet.