3:45 p.m. I’m gonna try to cover the highlights, and hope I get it right.
- Halloween was mostly uneventful. I got Neopets Trick or Treat bags, but missed out on the site theme.
- Finished Secondlife stuff.
- Not feeling as sick anymore. Thankfully. Menstruation is behind me, too.
- Finally learned to fish on Maple Story 2. It still crashes on me, but Rob says there will be a patch soon.
- Finally got my pictures off my iPod/iCloud by adding them to Dropbox and downloading them.
- I went shopping yesterday and got more Christmas presents AND a printer scanner (that still had ink) and only cost me 6 bucks.
- Falling off the healthy diet, (including a Chips Ahoy binge) but still bought some healthy food this week. We’ve also been eating a lot of boiled peanuts since she bought the frozen kind.
- Finally got to try out Catnip spray, which Minxy loves!!! 🤗
- Hissy has to stay in now since she’s chewed up her paralyzed tail too much and is risking infection/death.
- Printed free Barbie clothing patterns to share with Aaliyah. Jacket, shirt, dress, pants, bathing suit, Lady Capulet costume, and shorts. You know. The essentials.
- Scanned my momento stuff. Much better than when I was scanning with the iPod. Less flash.
- Compiled it into a ‘short’ book today. It’s got the pics, but needs the bells and whistles like descriptions and a book cover.
- Put up clean clothes.
- Bought an RPG maker, more than one actually, for eight bucks from Humble Bundle. The site is also great from supporting Charities.
- Fished on Secondlife for the first time in (what feels like) ages.
- Tried out the game, Neverwinter (on account of the free special starter pack that came with my Humble Bundle purchase.)
- Still happily playing Disney Magic Kingdoms and heavily resisting dumping more money into it. I’ve spent almost $40 on it so far, and that seems more than enough.
- Have not progressed on that ‘new book’ I started.
- Been marking off a kind of extensive checklist of projects I’ve been meaning to fulfill, and it’s still going. 🤪
- Playing quite a bit of Sims 3 and adoring that new extension packs.
4:50 p.m. At Publix to pick up a few things after making a trip to Dawn’s house. In my honest opinion, this day went by too fast. 😬
Contacted Mom earlier today about picking up some gift boxes and stuff for the Christmas presents. She said she’ll be by tomorrow, so that helps immensely. 🤗
God is richly blessing my life and others this week. Often I think it’s far more so than I deserve. Good time to praise and thank the Lord for all the marvelous works He’s done, in Jesus Name, Amen. God is real. Amazing. And awesome. I love and serve Him. ❤️😍🤗🙏❤️✝️
P.S. I need more printer paper. I’ve been thinking of printing (possibly) American Girl doll basic clothing patterns for the girls. Aaliyah, God Willing, could be thrilled with that. 😂🤗
Perhaps even making some clothes for them may be an idea as well.
Not for Christmas, though. I kinda get flack for giving them more gifts than the other kids, and it low-key looks like favoritism. So that may wait. 😂
Otherwise...if the girls get more gifts, I have to spend more cash to cover the other little ones out of fairness..and there are quite a few this year. 😂😝 New births and whatnot.
I think too much. Worry to much. 😂😬
5:27 p.m. Home!
7:46 p.m. I did some new Secondlife uploads and played Maple Story. Then more Disney Magic Kingdoms before watching the newest episode of Supernatural.
8:44 p.m. SPN is over and I need sleep!!!!!!!!!!😬😬😬😬🙏