8:28 a.m. Dreamt vividly. It’s a cold morning. Woke up and heading straight to April’s therapy appointment. More about my past few days soon. (I’ll get plenty of time to write there) 🤗😍 P.S. Happy Halloween!
8:45 a.m. We’re here. Few things.
- Been really into the app Tik Tok lately, and lip syncing with a strange amount of confidence.
- Bought and enjoyed Sims 3 Late Night expansion pack. Contemplating buying another while the $5 sale is still on. My Sim is working on being a celebrity.
- Started a new book. Horror.
- Cleaned a little yesterday. We’re low on garbage bags though.
- Finished up a Secondlife project.
- Cashed in twenty-something bucks worth of Ls. I’m thinking more Christmas shopping. 😍😂🤪🙏
Been eating less healthy lately. Especially with the two mayo chicken patties on white bread and diluted sweet tea I ate last night.
That time of the month. Craving sugar. I should fix this. Stat. 😬
My face is paling and bloating as a result.
Been getting good sleep, though. :)
9:21 p.m. We’ve been playing mobile games while waiting. April just went in for her session and I’m out here in the waiting room.
She prefers this as she says I met here things I may not be comfortable with hearing. Which is fine for me. I just like to get out of the house...anywhere. And am here to support. 😂😍 In Jesus Name, Amen. God is able and works abundantly above all we ask or think.
9:49 p.m. Just sitting and watching a health channel they have on in the waiting room.
10:09 a.m. Passed the time by putting together the ‘adults’ Christmas list, now that the kids are covered. 😬😂❤️
10:17 a.m. Ready to go! :)