10:06 a.m. I put off writing for quite a while. Thankfully there’s only so many highlights to note this past week.
- ‘Lots’ of Secondlife creating.
- Supernatural is BACK! Been watching Adam Ruins Everything lately with April. I’ve also been watching a docu-series on the 90’s.
- Running out of healthy food. Eating junk for days, including frozen burritos. Then Mom kindly took me shopping to get more healthy stuff. So I’m getting back on track.
- April got sick, and now I’m sick. I kinda blame the junk food for lowering my immune system at a time when she was still sick, so I’m hoping eating healthy again will help.
- I didn’t gain too much weight, to my appearance anyway. Did have facial bloating, though. Once I’ve gone a few days without so much added sugar, I expect that to change.
- Exercising less since my bike incident. 🙁
- I’ve been in a bad place spiritually and mentally lately and simultaneously been fighting it. Needless to say, the wars I waged on my terrible thoughts are exhausting. But must be done.
God willing, one day and I can get past it all.
- Have not added to blurb/blog. Or worked on my novel.
Been wishing I could finally get married and have kids already, lately. It’s a process, and takes time, starting with finding the right person. But God knows I need this phase of my life to come so much right now. Been praying about it more, lately.
EDIT: Not much to tell past here besides hanging out with April and playing the computer. Then sleep.