12:03 p.m. Okay, first off.
1. Bullet Journaling fell through. I not only messed up my calendar on it, lol, but I haven't written with it much. Just glad I only spent seven bucks to try it out on paper, instead of a four-hundred dollar iPad and pen to try it with. Yeah.
2. Mom got me a bicycle pump. And keeps getting me these cute Marilyn Monroe themed summer tanks. >.> Thanks Mom.
April taught me how to use the pump this morning. Yes, I'm 29 and still needed to be taught. There's a first time for everything. Bike is pumped.
My lock is still lost, but Mom seems willing to help me out with it Friday. Praise Jesus.
3. Happy to say I'm still on the healthy eating and exercise track. :) There's a lot to say about this topic.
I've been drinking green tea and the ACV challenge cocktail every other day.
I finally weighed and measured myself and am now tracking meals and size in some Excel Spreadsheets. :D Another Praise/Thank God/Jesus moment, eh? I found that after a week or so of exercise some uneven limb measurements (fat on the arms and thighs) actually evened themselves out! 'That' was amazing.
Every day I'm looking more and more forward to my cruise in December, and with the outlook that if I keep this up, I could look/feel/be the best I have in years! Yep. That positive. I just gotta make the effort from here and until then.
I'm hoping by giving myself monthly challenges, it'll help me keep on track.
Like this month I want to bike daily (at least for half an hour or more, except on Sundays) and see what a difference it'll make.
And once my legs have been knocked into a more improved shape after that, next month take a '100 squats a day' challenge. I love squats. This is gonna be great and something I'm really looking forward to, as its an exercise I truly enjoy.
And more challenges from there involving improving my stomach and arm flab etc. Slowly working my way into a much less fattened physique. :P And increasing my faith, confidence, and energy along the way.
God willing, if I go through with this, I don't see any reason why I can't obtain *cough* that other goal of fitting nicely into that Cozumel-themed thrift shop shirt. You know, the one I bought despite a small fit, convinced I could just lose the weight and make it work.
I'm resisting posting an 'after' photo of me in it until a time closer to the cruise in December. So we'll see, then. Again, God willing.
I'm experimenting with Intermittent Fasting. God bless it. It could also take some time and tweaking to do it right and in a way that best works for me.
I also want to learn to not worry so much about what I'll be eating. Watching all these Youtube videos on healthy eating leads to a lot of conflicting advice about what to eat or not eat, so I'm just trying to shake that off and eat really healthy in general.
I'm 190 pounds and according the the BMI scale, I need to be 135 to be healthy.
I'm totally skeptical I can get there by December, BUT I'm still optimistic that I'll be in better health than when I started this nonetheless. IF I stick on the right healthy diet/exercise path.
Ideally, I'd like to be off processed foods, at least 80-90% off of them anyway, as this goes on. I'm weaning.
No more nuts (including boiled peanuts, whose massive salt and my frequent partaking led to some recent terrible breakouts on my face, I believe.) Those red dried out patches of skin around my mouth (STILL healing) are more than enough enough to make me give up that favorite food.
Also giving up dairy, butter, and processed breads.
Lastly, processed chicken, like the Tyson foods I love so much. xD
It sounds like a LOT, but I think I'll find myself better off in the long run. It could also produce faster results...and my impatient self loves faster results.
I have plenty of healthy foods I enjoy on a regular basis. Soda has been way out of my diet for a while now, so its all progress.
Also, pardon if I keep bringing up the same goals in every entry. Things do keep changing though, what I will try and not try, so its worth repeating just in case.
P.S. I'm officially in my sixth week and 'not' given up, so I'm over-the-moon about that.
IF, God Willing, I can hit a three-month mark (that may be the longest I stuck to eating healthy) I think it'll be so rewarding...and I don't say that meaning I would want to stop there.
4. I recently took some time to organize the photos/files on my computer.
5. Sleep has improved since the last blog post, as well as the bladder issues. Praise/Thank God on high forever and ever for that.
6. I haven't been writing much and quit Nanowrimo Camp since my time and effort has gravitated towards other things. I even had to keep reminding myself to finally update this blog.
7. I have a nice work-station set back up in the living room and the cats seem to really love it as much as I do. :P Rob got a fan, so now the living room doesn't have to be freezing all the time anymore.
8. Aaliyah has kindly asked me to order her a charging cord for her netbook. I got Secondlife money coming in where its doable. However, I believe she's at her Dads for the summer and even then, I have no idea when I'll see her again. Jen just can't drive them out here anymore, so I'm seeing them a lot less than I used to. :(
9. Due to recent healthy food, and money, shortages, my savings have drained until I get some cash from SL. Thankfully, Mom came though and helped me out there and I'm immensely grateful for that.
Speaking of Secondlife, I made something new but have yet to upload it to sell. I honestly think it's kinda 'meh' but *shrug.* I find a lot of my products I actually like the least turned into my best sellers for some reason, lol.
10. I DID get into the Crystal Heart Festival on Secondlife, and enjoyed it. (Despite the lag) Even bought pretty outfit, lol.
11. Spent my Altador winnings and have been achieving lovely neogoals, including increasing/saving neopoints lol.
That's about it. God bless, Jesus loves, lives, saves. all Glory, Praise, Thanks and all things be to God on the highest forever and ever in Jesus Name, Amen! God is able to do above all we ask or think.
P.S. Still waiting on neopets and that premium sale. >.> *shifty eyes*
All Glory, Praise, Thanks and all things be to almighty God on the highest forever and ever in Jesus name, amen. God is able to do above all we ask or think!
You May Also Like:
11:01 a.m. I've been resisting writing until I had something to blog about...and I finally do. First of all, I am proud that I have mult...
It's been kind of a big day. I started out by going out shopping a little. That meant taking my bike and finally putting in a little e...
Wahhhhhhhh!!! I lost my story. My favorite one. I accidentally deleted somehow, at some point. Granted, I didn't really intend on finish...