2:52 a.m. As of now, technically, combined with the five bucks sitting in my Paypal and what I've earned from Secondlife, I can afford to order my journal, Dix Sept. It's already uploaded and ready to go on the blurb site...BUT I'm possibly, God Willing, holding out cashing in the lindens until Monday. More opportunity for cash as well as the fact that it delivers faster on business weekdays. :) So that's a thing.
I've edited more pages of my novel and added them also to the blurb book today.
Most of the rest of the day was lazily spent watching BTVS and later, hanging out with April, Dawn, and Rob. I even joined April's new Instagram group. :) We shared pictures, post, and for a brief while discussed histories of personal mental illness. Good times.
In my opinion, I'm a little schizophrenic with high-functioning depression, but I'm no doctor. Just my feeling...maybe.
I watched the latest episode of Supernatural. Next week, the episode where they get sucked into a Scooby Doo episode, and a long-awaited one at least on my part.
I've been staying up until 3-4 a.m. and sleeping into the afternoon lately. It's a thing. It'll pass.
Still need to fold that laundry...preferably before it gets soaked in cat hair.
Made mini cheeseburgers tonight, so that was fun. :)
Also we almost went shopping this afternoon, but April didn't want to go, so we are HOPING she'll feel like it tomorrow. She truly hates shopping, and I don't want to force her into something she doesn't want to do, ya know...even though it kinda REALLY has to get done.
ALRIGHT! Other goals! Wants. Things to save up for.
1. Ordering a copy of my journal, Dix Sept.
2. Ordering my novel, once its full edited and finished. Perhaps, God willing, illustrated, too?
3. New TV OR laptop, something to keep in my bedroom. haven't decided if I want to aim for one, the other, or both yet.
4. Getting back to eating healthier, without forcing myself......*scratches her shoulder*
5. Finish off BTVS/Angel together AGAIN. At least tonight I learned the Angel cliffhanger is because the battle against evil is just 'never over.' According to Joss Whedon. Still puzzling though.
6. Bringing my CURRENT journal up to date with the most recent entries, Dix Huit. That's eighteen in French.
So that's all. For the early morning hours of March 10, 2018, anyway. 3:10 a.m. Hope a blessed future awaits. God bless, Jesus loves, lives, saves, homies! P.S. My iPod has been dying a LOT more than usual lately. :(
All Glory, Praise, Thanks and all things be to almighty God on the highest forever and ever in Jesus name, amen. God is able to do above all we ask or think!
You May Also Like:
11:01 a.m. I've been resisting writing until I had something to blog about...and I finally do. First of all, I am proud that I have mult...
Wahhhhhhhh!!! I lost my story. My favorite one. I accidentally deleted somehow, at some point. Granted, I didn't really intend on finish...
It's been kind of a big day. I started out by going out shopping a little. That meant taking my bike and finally putting in a little e...