I sent the Paypal request late Sunday night and the money (About 18 bucks) JUST arrived. This meant, with a coupon I took the time to hunt down, I could afford it. $17.10. Practically free shipping ($3.99 normally) and even little less than the base price. ($17.47) So yeah!
Today was a day for resting, not much working. Praising God, rest, and watching a lot of Youtube.
I made time to quietly hang out with April and Rob as well. :D Speaking of which, Rob's left for his girlfriend's and April is asleep by now. Whereas I'm on that period where I'm good on several hours of sleep and can go until early morning hours...again.
This is all fitting considering this weekend, I'll be babysitting an infant. My body is practically training to run on low spurts of sleep. :P
I'm still waiting for another five dollars to come into my bank but not in a rush or anything.
Rob kindly rewarded me with more lindens, which added (doubled) to my current Secondlife (small) savings. I want to save up, big, and I have a number of ideas on what to do with the cash. I got about $15 bucks saved on Secondlife so far, so there's a way to go.
1. Fun weekend with the nieces, with some spoiling.
2. Another desktop computer build. (Costing around 400 dollars.) Been considering this a lot. Orrr...a laptop. But that's the lesser option.
3. Wish.com spree. I got my eye on a couple dresses I like.
4. 'The Life They Deserved' blurb novel. If I get the will to finish moving the finished draft over to it.
5. Extra cash towards groceries.
6. iTunes perhaps?
7. Thrift shopping spree, or a shopping spree in general.
8. IF I can get back on the health horse and lose weight, a nice long mall trip. The all-day kind. ;)
Don't get me wrong. Room can always be made for giving, too. After all, its far better to give than receive. Sooo yeah.
Also, my burnt thumb doesn't hurt...hasn't hurt since before my shower last night lol.
God Bless, Jesus loves, lives, saves! Bye loves! So excited, I just had to write this. Almost three years is a long time to wait for the moment to finally order this book so...yeah. :)
P.S. Tonight I had to share the bed with all five cats. mind you, I sleep on a TWIN mattress! I was pretty squeezed, lol.