Saturday, October 24, 2015

Missing Home But I'm Okay.

6:15 a.m. I'm up kinda early for it being a weekend. Today was the day I thought I was going home but no, that is tomorrow morning, God willing...maybe. Hopefully. Jen wants me to come back on November 4th and though I agreed to it, to do the right thing because she needs post-surgery bedrest, I'm not too thrilled. Kinda throws out the idea of me staying away for another few months. She says it would be for a couple days but I kinda know better.

Today is also day five without internet-anything and I'm already having dreams at night of shopping on Secondlife and checking a massive email inbox (to check Secondlife sales all week). I've been saying it since I got here, but I can't wait to get home. I don't know why a day feels like being away a week, and a week feels like being away a month, etc. It's just that whenever I leave either of these places, a few changes happen while I'm away.

Also, I'm down to 25 dollars because of pizza but at least I can freely eat something today without worrying what someone will think about it. Kinda miss that...midnight snacking is also forbidden here, miss that too. lol. I missss hooommmmeeee....I just hope she keeps her promise and doesn't postpone another day or something >.>

Random note, I anticipate new groceries when I get home. Speaking of food, I want to get some pizza.

Bugs are back. -_- Why did they wait for the week I return.

Anyway!!! I love how early it is because it's absolutely quiet here right now, at this hour in the morning, which does not happen often, even when no one is here. There's usually dogs barking and welping, sometimes arguing and yelling, kids playing and laughing, running, tv going, etc. Usually several things at once. P.S. Been starting my meds, more soon...God bless, Jesus loves, lives, saves.

9:28 a.m. Jen soon left with Aaliyah and left me with Harmony and she ate breakfast in bed. Mom eventually came home with DJ, then April soon called. She was not happy about what was going on here during the height of my anger and frustration when I last called earlier this week...and I didn't let her know things had cooled down yet. So the call cleared things up. I'm supposed to be home Sunday morning and if I'm not, she wants me to find a ride or she will try to find one for me. It has to be Sunday. We also discussed staying on top of my medication.

Praying things go smoothly. I don't need a whole bunch of drama over this, ya know? I just want to get home when I'm supposed to without complications.

Granted I knew if April found out the problem she would end up mad about it but at the time I was desperate to talk to anyone would listen to my side without an argument.

Which means I will now be worried about this blowing up into something it doesn't need to unless I get home on Sunday morning like I should be. Watching Sesame Street with Harmony. At some point, I need to do my laundry and dishes here. Still can't believe how early it is, lol. Anyway, that's what I have to say for now.

11:34 a.m. Mom and DJ left to get Maranda like ten minutes ago. After she had a chocolate breadstick and a pizza slice, I got Harmony down for a nap just now. Still worrying about tomorrow, which I wouldn't be otherwise if I didn't have to wonder how April would react if I don't come home on Sunday morning and instead have to wait until Sunday night or later. O.O This REALLY doesn't need to be a big thing, ya know? Oi....

Anyway, taking care of laundry and I have to bring myself to wash some dishes here in a bit. Also, charging my netbook which was nearly dead. We watched a couple videos and browsed GIFS and pictures earlier. Really glad to be blogging this much. ^___^

11:55 a.m. I read and spellchecked my entries over the past week, and watched me go into my emotional rollercoaster. Oi vey. This too, shall pass.

1:51 p.m. Harmony is awake and finishing a banana snack. I have been watching crime mystery shows and Jen has come home with Aaliyah, and wigs and shoes. :) Pretty neat. I've been hanging out with the dog, King, who is adorable.

My worries have not decreased but I don't think they will until this is all over with. God only knows the future, and any dreaded change of plans.

6:40 p.m. There was adequate family time hanging out in Mom's room watching dramas, even a little bit of 'The Artist, until she left with DJ, Maranda, and Drake. After that I was just relaxing while the kids played, then watched television. I'm more confident now that I can go home Sunday morning, just hope I don't get let down. :/ They want to drop me off before going to visit Uncle Pat and whatnot, VERY early. I still got a long night of babysitting ahead of me, Oi Vey.

Laundry got done, but not the dishes. Ah well. Feeling like I need a few minutes break from kids. Just had Harmony shouting in my ear....eep.

EDIT: After Jen left and the kids ate dinner, I started trying to get Harmony in bed at 7:45 p.m. ish only it took FOREVER!! Aaliyah soon joined and we eventually all fell asleep until Jen and everyone else came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place a comment here. God Bless, Jesus Loves, Lives, Saves.

All Glory, Praise, Thanks and all things be to almighty God on the highest forever and ever in Jesus name, amen. God is able to do above all we ask or think!

You May Also Like: