11:38 p.m. I have lost my dear friend in Christ, Gina Dipper. She will be remembered always and dearly missed. We had a nice rapport through the years so it is sad to see she's gone.
In SL news, in the past two days I have released the following items:
So it's been a busy couple of days. Other than that:
1. April is still not back.
2. No grocery shopping trip of yet.
3. Hanging out with Rob, Netflix, and the cats.
5. Dreaming, of JRM at one point and again, yet again, of Scrubs situations involving Dr. Cox.
6. Secondlife playing and freebie hunting here, Flight Rising poking there...
7. Jelly is STILL in heat and unusually cuddly.
8. Garbanzo sits in my lap at every opportunity now. Silly kitty. Hope he gets a nice home.
That's all I have to mention for now.
All Glory, Praise, Thanks and all things be to almighty God on the highest forever and ever in Jesus name, amen. God is able to do above all we ask or think!
You May Also Like:
11:01 a.m. I've been resisting writing until I had something to blog about...and I finally do. First of all, I am proud that I have mult...
It's been kind of a big day. I started out by going out shopping a little. That meant taking my bike and finally putting in a little e...
Wahhhhhhhh!!! I lost my story. My favorite one. I accidentally deleted somehow, at some point. Granted, I didn't really intend on finish...