Once again, my brain did the thing yesterday. I was thinking I hadn't dreamed of JRM in a while and then I went and did it that night. Most of it was Bend it Like Beckham themed. There was another part where he came in the house and visited friends. For some odd reason, he picked me up laughing and swung me around. It felt kinda awkward...his mouth was like wide open and my dream version of him, on analyzing, made him pretty funny looking. Once again, I was dreaming of this full-on Irish man with an American accent. I congratulated him on his engagement. etc. Can't go into much more detail.
I also arranged for Aaliyah to come join me for the week on Saturday. :D I could say more on that but I won't just yet...
Last night, I dreamt I was back in school. With Napoleon Dynamite. BRB.
10:59 a.m. After a very long, and very hard, group talk, we finally agreed on the terms of Aaliyah staying here. It should be fine. ^__^ That's about all I can say. P.S. Part of me REALLY wants to do another SL creation while another is wary of it...hard work. My newest stuff has not been selling, unfortunately. Should probably eat something.
- Handmade a sketchbook book for Aaliyah.
- Tried to fix some pants to make them fit, then they fit too big. :/
- Seize finally arrived at Mom's. YAY! Jen will drop is off with Aaliyah on Saturday.
- I got a Second Life dress commission from April so I look forward to that.
- We had bacon and cheese hamburgers with egg salad for dinner, yum!
- Surfed Pinterest for activity ideas for Aaliyah. And more clothing ideas for SL.