I JUST woke up though, still yawning. I have a list of things I want to accomplish soon:
- Learn the Google Blender program and design a 3D mesh. I watched part one of a nine hour tutorial last night. It is a highly complex program in every sense of the word.
- Design a mesh dress for SecondLife.
- Finish the texture of the dress that I've postponed (due to my wrist)
- Get a monthly rank on 'one' in SL fishing.
- Finish the Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood and start a new book, preferably Mommie Dearest.
- Update Seize to date.
- Get my tax return, cash it, and take April and Rob bowling. We don't get to have nights out like that.
- Go to Church.
- Wash some towels.
- Finish the Modern Family series. (I'm up to season three)
- Go back to editing the Dream Doctor. It desperately needs it.
- Get my books in the mail. (This Fabulous Century)
- Visit my family, it's been a month or so since I last did.
- Make my bed and clean my room.
- Get back on a normal sleep schedule.
1:05 p.m. I can add to it later but it feels good to have some goals. Rob is awake right now so I'm not lonely, which is great. :D
4:57 p.m. I've been going through a long Blender Tutorial 'Class' on Youtube as I call it, a different one than last night about making a character.
Then I went to visit Mrs. M and we chatted with ice cream and Mountain Dew. I stopped by Donny's place to let him know Mrs. M could use a visit...because she said she doesn't have anyone. Then, I took a nice walk in the hot sun for my daily fitness, along to music.
Meanwhile, I was dreaming of the things I'd like to build in Blender, then SecondLife, once I get it figured out. I'd like it to become a second-nature level of expertise like GIMP is but that takes time and effort. I've never even used the program, which is why I'm learning about it first.
As a reminder, 'Blender' is a tool used for making 3D like objects, like the kinda animators and game developers use these days. It can also make 3D models of clothes for SecondLife, which is the peak of my interest in this program.
8:12 p.m. I spent more hours on the tutorial before taking a break. April woke up, a bit frustrated, so she's skipping grocery shopping this week. Rob and I will go and we already went over the list. Niw we're ready and just waiting on Rick. P.S. We are sighing trying to keep up with romaing, squirmy, tuck away in small space, kittens.
8:21 p.m. Time for hot dogs with cheese, orange juice, and Modern Family. WOOT!
10:15 p.m. April is leaving for her Mom's house. We just got back from getting groceries and I get to take over her computer until tomorrow! YAY!
12:00 a.m. End of updates! Seize is updated so I'm happy. I will be trying Blender now that I have the chance, if God wills. I'll try to fill you in on what happens tomorrow since I will be up for a while. BYE! God bless, Jesus loves, died, rose, saved! Good night!