- Took a nature walk. At one point, I saw a hawk sitting on a pole with a fresh fish in his talons...as the wind picked up it spread its wings and I thought it was beautiful. I also walked along the Peace River, which lived up to it's name. So sparkly. There was heavy wind in the trees, cold wind, today.
- Listened to nature in my front yard..sometimes the wind blows so hard in my trees that it sounds like crashing ocean waves.
- I filled up jugs of purified water for the neighbors.
- Played on the computer, quite some Youtube. I watched Sia's Chandelier, Titanium, and Elastic Heart. Quickly becoming a fan.
- Wrote some aspirations on Facebook, which both of my parents encouragingly commented on. Although Dad said I need to bring my cell phone just in case next time, which is something I was thinking earlier today.
- Hung out with my neighbor on her porch.
- Napped between 6-8ish p.m. closer to 9 p.m. I think.
- One of my neighbors kindly took our trash out on garbage day since we forgot, so that was very very kind of him to do. I thanked him and God for that.
Writing this has really made me want to thank God because I could easily think I didn't do as much with my day but this goes to show me, I did. Feeling ready to clean up and head back to bed soon for the night. I just had pasta and cheetos..and coke. Not uber healthy but who cares?
Got some people in my prayers tonight. God Bless, Jesus Loves, Lives, Saves! All Glory, Praise, Thanks, and all things be to God on the highest forever and ever in Jesus Name, Amen!