Sunday, December 21, 2014

Last Night Was A Long One.

9:48 a.m. Last night was a long one. We didn't get home until six hours later and there was a lot of, not regrettably, boredom. We took the long car ride and heavy traffic to Christmas Lane.

I had to go to the bathroom so bad that when we were close enough, and it was a long wait before we were, I got out with Aaliyah and used the restrooms. Then, Mom and Joe arrived and used them.

I took Aaliyah around, letting her shoot pictures and have a train ride, which she adored. :D And see everything she wanted to see. We ended that trip with hot chocolate and corndogs (I didn't eat any) and we went to the mudhole. By then, it had been three hours at this point. 

I expected to separate myself from the group and eat boiled peanuts in the stands, which is almost what happened. Except Aaliyah joined me, and for a brief period, so did Mom.

I watched the cars go by and Aaliyah on the muddy school bus, which I instagrammed. Mostly a night of meandering, peanuts, and waiting to go home. What can I say? I'm boring.

When we finally did go home, it was towards 11:30 p.m. Ish and we went home, making it home around 12:10-12:15 a.m. in the morning.

Then I went to bed...or tried. My bladder really has not worked well with me lately. Very frequent and yeah...that's as far as I'm willing to admit. I slept on and off but I slept until I woke up just now.

Aaliyah is at the kitchen table with me as I update and April's phone is charging. I'm looking forward to mostly Christmas, and going home to put my new pictures in the album. I hope to order more of those in the 
 future. :D All Glory, Praise, Thanks, and all things be to God on the Highest forever and ever in Jesus Name, Amen! God is Able! Jesus Loves, Lives, Died, Risen, Saves! 

10:02 a.m. My computer is being slow about the simplest tasks. I'm reluctant to clean it out because I don't enjoy remembering my passwords but I might have to.

10:20 a.m. My computer is being SO SLOW!! Oi.

10:39 a.m. I have last night's photos organized and all. :D Finally. Babysitting today. Oi Vey.

11:13 a.m. Depression, side effects of medication, need to be understood that they can't be controlled.

11:27 a.m. Jen got upset at me for not wanting to babysit. She says 20 minutes but I morally see that long stretch into 2-4 hours and with depression onsetting anytime and drowsiness, it was too much.

Grandpa lent me his bed but I couldn't sleep, I felt too guilty. When I tried to talk to Grandpa, I said I wasn't the same person anymore (I'm not) and he told me 'Aww, now now don't start," so I smiled inside and did not.

11:42 a.m. Ate chicken noodle soup with Harmony.

11:49 a.m. Finished and got her dressed. Taking a blog break.

I recorded my outdoor nature sounds by the way. I still like the one from home better. 

6:04 p.m. Today I decided to babysit after all & I watched a movie. First School of Rock and then the Duchess. Afterwards I help to mom clean up the living room. then I relaxed. I also got a couple of new books, one on anatomy and another with pretty pictures...watercolor. Then the water has broken today and we watch the main get spilled out into the streets. Birds were playing in them. I almost went to the mall with Maranda, DJ, and mom. But DJ's friend cody came home from army. So we turned around and came home and relaxed.
Mom`s entertainment center was torn down to make room for a new one and we've yet to get a Christmas tree.

Most recently I spent time with Mom until she fell asleep and watched untold stories of the ER.
I didn't feel like writing today so I used voice to speech in order to write this entry.
Maranda says we may go to the mall tomorrow but I'm not sure.

I am uploading these photos from last night to live journal in order to save them later.
6:15 p.m. Mom also cleaned out old photos today, because they were stored in the entertainment center which was planning to be torn down, and I saved the negatives in order to turn them into positives and reclaim old pictures that were long gone.

I was hoping to scan them at home. But my original test worked. I took photos of the negatives themselves and then put them in a photo editing program and then I converted the colors which gave me the original photo and blue and I desaturated them to get a real photograph.

I'm really glad I took a break from writing today. the past few days I've stayed on top of it but now I've been focused on other things, like family.
I just took this one moment out in order to finish this entry and I don't know if I'll be continuing it just yet.
Again I say I am using speech to text function which captures the words in my natural voice and way of speaking which is really helpful.
8:56 p.m. It's been a night of bonfires and long talks. That's all I can say.
8:59 p.m. Also, there was cold shower water due to a switch being off after the water deal today. We had spaghetti tonight, and pippi long stocking. I washed dishes. Cleaning out my computer now. 

9:19 p.m. Currently updating this blog post with brief videos of today's events....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Place a comment here. God Bless, Jesus Loves, Lives, Saves.

All Glory, Praise, Thanks and all things be to almighty God on the highest forever and ever in Jesus name, amen. God is able to do above all we ask or think!

You May Also Like: